Probably my biggest pet peeve on the planet is when people start a question with,” am i the only one who…..?” No. You’re not. You’re not the only one who loves a certain types of books, you’re not the only one who listens to a particular band, probably you’re not the only one who believes peter dinklage was born a dwarf so as to reprise the role of tyrion lannister or who is grieved by the thoughts that the powerpuff girls were made in the somebody’s laboratory…………..you’re not the only one. But. There’s a different feeling of,” Is it just me” and that’s the stress when you feel like you are shrinking in an enormously huge world. I know that feeling and that’s the reason why i wrote this pot to categorize those is it just me feelings. It’s not just you:
- It is not just you who houses the feeling of a little depression upon hearing about the retained success of one of your friends, whether or not it’s about envy. when I had a great hub of friends, I faced a lot of transparency, possibly more than what i was ready for- others achievements and awards. Not because i was jealous but because it made me feel like i was not even in the very same level. I still feel the same way, a lot, it sucks. Yet i know that i’m not the only one who feels like this way.
- It is not just you who hates the feeling of other people ignoring you, or isn’t paying enough attention to you. Sometimes i forget that i’m not the only person he met today and is talking to, perhaps it might just be a cause of bad communication or some past event that may have had hindered him. But i remember that i’m not an ugly stepchild. This happens to every other guy in this world. It always does.
- It is not just you who gets sad upon witnessing somebody’s work, when you compare yourselves to him, you often face a situation when you think that your project is the crappiest one. Yet i remember that somebody might just be feeling the same at this moment.
- It is not just you who feels like you’re the only one who has no future plans ahead, when your friends know each and every step they take. It is not just you who feels like a toddler and does not knows about what’s going on. Everybody does not knows everything, be at peace, you’re not the only one.
- It is not just you who was once ditched by a friend, or betrayed by someone whom you trusted, you cannot expect the world to be always nice, can you.
- It is not just you who was terrified to speak in front of a large audience for the first time. It is not just you who lost all the debates you’ve ever participated in.
- It is not just you who was annoyed, when you started a debate upon your fb page once and nobody got involved.
- It is not just you who feels like you’re wasting your time, when you could have had done something efficient rather than writing a blog post, which is not going to be praised any day soon.
- It is not just you who feels like as much posts you post upon your social account, the less are you paid attention
It is not just you, it is never just you who feels a particular way. And if you still think the same, then go talk to somebody, do not let fear or shame hold you back.For all you know, you might be talking about it with someone who thought it was just them, too.